Latest - Press Releases
• Local Disaster Shuts Down More Than 50 Businesses for Over 2 Weeks;...
• Cyber Liability for Lawyers - Customized Options Now Available Through...
• Danielle Supkis Cheek recognized as a Texas Society of CPA?s 2014...
• Immigration Attorney Suzanne K. Sukkar Joins Dickinson Wright's...
• Danielle Supkis Cheek Selected as a Subject Matter Expert for Rice?s...
• The Only Job With an Industry Devoted to Helping People Quit
• 1,100 layoffs planned at Alpha coal mines in W.Va.
• Fastcase, Lexis Advance and Wolters Kluwer Are All Readying Major Platform Ov...
• 'Terroristic' Tattoo Spells Trouble for Minn. Man
• Law Firm's Viral TV Ad Leads to $1 Million Suit
American Injury News - Current Press ReleasesSearch continues for mom who went missing while running errands
Man charged in fatal police chase crash
New conspiracy charges for embattled California lawmaker
Judge: Bring back firing squad executions
Bose files suit against Beats over patents
Sony agrees to preliminary settlement in class action case
Fruit sold at Trader Joe’s, Costco, Ralphs recalled over Listeria scare
Gunman opens fire in Delaware hospital
Teen has record number of teeth removed
Lawyers say Arizona inmate gasped during botched execution
Grammy winning singer’s son granted damages in privacy case
Witness testifies debt may force Sterling to sell team
Missile that brought down Malaysia Airlines flight detected by U.S.
Hospital agrees to $190 million settlement in secret patient recording case
Boston Marathon suspect’s friend convicted on obstruction charges
Iraqi Christians ordered by Islamic State to convert
Missing Marine wife may have been shot, warrant suggests
Rain halts exhumation of bodies of teenage girls allegedly raped
Attorneys for restaurant say former mayor should disclose medical details
Many express confusion over Indiana bicycle laws
Child migrant surge changes tone of immigration debate
Casey Kasem’s daughter seeks autopsy in father’s death
Gay marriage ban void upheld by federal court
Yellowstone sites closed after hot spot melts road
Judge allows tenant additional time at ‘Real Housewives’ couples’ home
Gay marriage approved by judge in Florida Keys
Meningitis victims questioned in FBI probe
Approval given to hire 100 workers for Georgia child safety case investigations
KKK uses candy filled goodie bags to recruit new members
Fifth Circuit Rules on FLSA Matter