Latest - Press Releases
• MAXIMUS to Share Best Practices for Eligibility Determination and Verificatio...
• Humana Reports Second Quarter 2014 Financial Results; Reaffirms 2014 EPS Guid...
• WellPoint Reports Second Quarter 2014 Results
• INVESTOR ALERT: Investigation of Penn West Petroleum Ltd. Announced by Glancy...
• A return to law firm life for two in-house attorneys
• US sues Pennsylvania over police fitness tests
• Firm Central Gets Court Rules Calendaring
• Pangea3 Cofounder Named President of Bloomberg BNA Legal
• Use Hyperlinks, Don't 'Bitch-Slap' -- and Other Tips from a 'Cranky' Federal ...
• Meet Tigar, Hear Him Purr
American Injury News - Current Press ReleasesBose files suit against Beats over patents
Sony agrees to preliminary settlement in class action case
Fruit sold at Trader Joe’s, Costco, Ralphs recalled over Listeria scare
Gunman opens fire in Delaware hospital
Teen has record number of teeth removed
Lawyers say Arizona inmate gasped during botched execution
Grammy winning singer’s son granted damages in privacy case
Witness testifies debt may force Sterling to sell team
Missile that brought down Malaysia Airlines flight detected by U.S.
Hospital agrees to $190 million settlement in secret patient recording case
Boston Marathon suspect’s friend convicted on obstruction charges
Iraqi Christians ordered by Islamic State to convert
Missing Marine wife may have been shot, warrant suggests
Rain halts exhumation of bodies of teenage girls allegedly raped
Attorneys for restaurant say former mayor should disclose medical details
Many express confusion over Indiana bicycle laws
Child migrant surge changes tone of immigration debate
Casey Kasem’s daughter seeks autopsy in father’s death
Gay marriage ban void upheld by federal court
Yellowstone sites closed after hot spot melts road
Judge allows tenant additional time at ‘Real Housewives’ couples’ home
Gay marriage approved by judge in Florida Keys
Meningitis victims questioned in FBI probe
Approval given to hire 100 workers for Georgia child safety case investigations
KKK uses candy filled goodie bags to recruit new members
Fifth Circuit Rules on FLSA Matter
Five men indicted in Pakistan ‘honor killing’
Pilot program developed for student led schools
High Profile 18 Wheeler Collision Results in Lawsuit
US court upholds University of Texas affirmative action plan