Latest - Press Releases
• Family First Firm: New Name, Not So New In Town
• Aetna Reports Second-Quarter 2014 Results
• Universal American Corp. Reports 2014 Second Quarter Results
• GEICO hosting 'Stuff the Bus' school supply drive to benefit local schools
• 12 movies with useful takeaways for lawyers
• Clearer 'revenge porn' laws urged
• Kansas City Personal Injury Law Firm Peterson & Associates, P.C. Explains ......
• Personal Injury Law Firm Stephens, Anderson & Cummings Unveils New ... - Virt...
• Tennessee Auto Accident Lawyers at Greg Coleman Law Anticipate New Wave ... -...
• Warnings Aside, Parents Still Want Their Kids to Grow Up to Be Lawyers
American Injury News - Current Press ReleasesWitness testifies debt may force Sterling to sell team
Missile that brought down Malaysia Airlines flight detected by U.S.
Hospital agrees to $190 million settlement in secret patient recording case
Boston Marathon suspect’s friend convicted on obstruction charges
Iraqi Christians ordered by Islamic State to convert
Missing Marine wife may have been shot, warrant suggests
Rain halts exhumation of bodies of teenage girls allegedly raped
Attorneys for restaurant say former mayor should disclose medical details
Many express confusion over Indiana bicycle laws
Child migrant surge changes tone of immigration debate
Casey Kasem’s daughter seeks autopsy in father’s death
Gay marriage ban void upheld by federal court
Yellowstone sites closed after hot spot melts road
Judge allows tenant additional time at ‘Real Housewives’ couples’ home
Gay marriage approved by judge in Florida Keys
Meningitis victims questioned in FBI probe
Approval given to hire 100 workers for Georgia child safety case investigations
KKK uses candy filled goodie bags to recruit new members
Fifth Circuit Rules on FLSA Matter
Five men indicted in Pakistan ‘honor killing’
Pilot program developed for student led schools
High Profile 18 Wheeler Collision Results in Lawsuit
US court upholds University of Texas affirmative action plan
Reporter suspended over on air racial comment
1800 CAR WRECK Dallas Attorney Shares Surprising Link to Local High School
FBI agent to testify against friend of accused bomber
Former boyfriend of missing pregnant woman indicted
Look Who’s Cookin’ In CT!
Hot Employment Law Topic: Equal Pay in Texas
Dallas Employment Law Arbitrator: Arbitration Myths