Latest - Press Releases
• A.M. Best Withdraws Ratings of PrismaLife AG
• Munich Re America Joins U-M?s Mobility Transformation Center Affiliates Progr...
• Newman Ferrara Announces Motion to Dismiss Denied in Securities Fraud Case Br...
• Blessings in a Backpack, Cigna Foundation and Cigna Provide Weekend Meals to ...
• Hagens Berman: Ambit Energy Customers Sue, Alleging Company Defrauds Millions...
• Fitch: Impact of High Underwater US Mortgages Behind Most FIs
• QuietAgent Files Lawsuit against Symphony Technology Group
• Continuity Partners Group Announces Expansion
• JAMA Viewpoint Outlines the Vision of Newly Formed IHI Leadership Alliance
• Finnische Musikergewerkschaft: Universal verliert Prozess
American Injury News - Current Press ReleasesBus accident in Egypt leaves 35 dead
Ashley Judd to take legal action over Twitter attacks
Internet Explorer officially phasing out?
Uber says goodbye to current CFO
Lifetime makes movie about Ariel Castro kidnappings
Elton John calls for boycott of Dolce and Gabbana after controversial remarks
More accusations in Bobbi Kristina Brown ordeal
Etsy loses most of its likes on Facebook, gains many back
Selena Gomez mocked at Comedy Central roast of ex
Patricia Arquette discusses controversial women’s rights speech on Letterman
Amazon Web Services announces new feature in securing private content
Kristen Bell to again play Anna in ‘Frozen’ sequel
Judge makes new ruling in ‘Slender Man’ stabbing case
Teen lover in Pamela Smart case gets paroled
Injured Workers Suffer As ‘Reforms’ Limit Workers’ Compensation Benefits
On Tort Reform, It’s Time to Declare Victory and Withdraw
As a Lawyer Ted Cruz Defended Huge Jury Awards. As a Politician He Opposed Them
Fifth Circuit Rules in a Color Discrimination Case
The Demolition of Workers’ Comp
Woman walks into train while texting
Shooting at home of Lil Wayne reported hoax
Michelle Duggar opens up about past bulimia struggle
Pharrell Williams ordered to pay millions in ‘Blurred Lines’ lawsuit
Gigaom is shutting down amid reports of financial issues
Community mourns death of missing Philadelphia teen
Facebook does away with “feeling fat” emoji after complaints
Apple makes donation to further race and gender diversity in technology
Ebola survivor sues hospital over health
Legal action taken again Scott Disick over intoxication at event
Pandora to sell day passes for ad-free listening