Latest - Press Releases
• Use Hyperlinks, Don't 'Bitch-Slap' -- and Other Tips from a 'Cranky' Federal ...
• Meet Tigar, Hear Him Purr
• You Might Be Stressed Out If.....
• Are you calling yourself certified? Chances are you're mistaken.
• Coming soon to a law firm near you: Paralegals giving limited legal advice?
• The Old Gray Mare - Is She Still What She Used to Be? Ageism and Paralegals
• Stop Using the 37 Most Irritating Words at Work
• International Leadership Conference in Denver - Oct 2012
• Speaking on leadership...
• Law Firm Leadership: Managing Millennials
American Injury News - Current Press ReleasesSatanist group wants materials passed out in schools
Rancher says no proof cow linked to freeway accident was his
Watch SEC Whistleblower Hangout by California Whistleblower Lawyer
Protective order sought in Adrian Peterson case
Suspension recommended for judge who took free trip from attorney
Body of missing Indiana woman found
Father forces son to drink alcohol as punishment
Dawn Nguyen sentenced to jail time over fatal shooting spree
Woman commits suicide by throwing self into crocodile pond
Lolo Jones first to be eliminated from “Dancing with the Stars” current season
Permit required for self-driving cars in California
Nevada trucking company may be liable for millions in crash
Idaho crash triggered after driver’s armpit hair burned
Ferguson protestors seek removal of prosecutor investigating shooting
New debate over history books in Texas classrooms
Singer’s bodyguard accused of beating up cadet
Tony Stewart case to be referred to grand jury
Inflation Rate Slows Down in Second Quarter to 0.7%
Microsoft announces Mojang acquisition plans
Louisiana Senator says “sloppy bookkeeping” caused travel expense mistakes
New rules issued for reporting workplace deaths
Business group not in favor of punitive damages ruling
Sarah Palin places blame for rise of ISIS in Iraq on Obama policy
Preorders for iPhone6 record setting
Former wrestler dies in apparent suicide reports say
Lawsuit Accuses Jimmy John’s of Requiring Employees To Work Off The Clock
Dismissal of Florida smoker lawsuits against tobacco companies upheld by court
Wyoming workplace deaths decline, study shows
Kris Jenner increases security after receiving death threats?
Google announces acquisition of Lift Labs