Latest - Press Releases
• A.M. Best Webinar Examines the State of the Captive and Risk Retention Group ...
• A.M. BestTV: What?s Ahead for U.S. Terrorism Risk Coverage
• CMS Selects GMCF to Lead Quality Innovation Network for Georgia and North Car...
• INVESTOR ALERT: Investigation of Lannett Company, Inc. Announced by Glancy Bi...
• Health Care Coverage and Part-Time Workers ? Strategies to Meet the Needs of ...
• SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Investigation on Behalf of China XD Plastics Company Limit...
• Fringe Benefit Group Acquires The American Worker Plans
• Newport Expands National Reach with New Chicago Office
• Law Firm Kirby McInerney LLP Investigating Potential Claims on Behalf of Lori...
• IFG Companies Announces That James E. Emig Joins as Director - Bind Property
American Injury News - Current Press ReleasesApproval given to hire 100 workers for Georgia child safety case investigations
KKK uses candy filled goodie bags to recruit new members
Fifth Circuit Rules on FLSA Matter
Five men indicted in Pakistan ‘honor killing’
Pilot program developed for student led schools
High Profile 18 Wheeler Collision Results in Lawsuit
US court upholds University of Texas affirmative action plan
Reporter suspended over on air racial comment
1800 CAR WRECK Dallas Attorney Shares Surprising Link to Local High School
FBI agent to testify against friend of accused bomber
Former boyfriend of missing pregnant woman indicted
Look Who’s Cookin’ In CT!
Hot Employment Law Topic: Equal Pay in Texas
Dallas Employment Law Arbitrator: Arbitration Myths
Dallas Employment Lawyer Discusses Retention Bonuses
The False Claims Act and The Heroic Imagination Project
City Bus Hits and Kills East Harlem Man in Manhattan
Brooklyn Car Wash Worker Killed In ‘Freak Accident’
Steel Beam Crashes Through Semi-Truck Cab, Kills Driver in Pennington
Broken Finger, Amputation and Injuries Prompt Britax Stroller Recall
Citigroup agrees to pay $7 billion settlement in federal probe
Cement Truck Slams Into Bronx Residential Building; 1 Dead, 4 Injured
First planeload of migrant families sent back to Honduras by U.S.
Loose Tractor-Trailer Rim Causes Accident on NJ Turnpike; 1 Seriously Injured
Pile-Ups on Pennsylvania Turnpike Sends At Least 30 To Hospitals
IKEA Junior Beds Recalled For Laceration Hazards By CPSC, Health Canada
Man charged in son’s car seat death fired
Economic Expansion Continued in 2013
Inflation Rate for the First Quarter of 2014 Reaches 2.3%
Health reform declared constitutional – Now we need tort reform? (Part Three)